The Corpus Christi Medical Center Osteopathic Medical Student Clinical Rotations is an introduction to the first phase of your clinical education. A resident will be assigned to you on most rotations to guide you throughout your rotation. We limit the number of students to enable you to have the advantage of one-on-one learning. The Clinical Rotation provides:
- Student rotations in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonary/Critical Care and others as arranged.
- Daily academics
- Affiliations with University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth and Texas OPTI
- Medical library with full complement of journals and texts
- Internet Access hospital-wide
- Free housing conveniently located adjacent to Hospital – based on availability.
- Complimentary meals
- Less than 10 minutes from the beaches of Padre Island
Corpus Christi Medical Center – Bay Area
Graduate Medical Education - Medical Students
7101 South Padre Island Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78412