At Corpus Christi Medical Center, we do our best to provide our patients and visitors with the amenities they need during their hospital stays and visits. Here are just some of the amenities available at our hospitals:
- ATM Service: Located on the first floor.
- Chapel: Located on the first floor.
- Clergy: May visit patients at any time. Patient may also request a clergy visit from the nursing unit.
- Courtesy Phones: Located throughout the hospital for patients and visitors.
- Flowers: Free delivery upon arrival.
- Food: Cafeteria located on the first floor near the lobby. Vending area located in the lobby.
- Gift Shop: Located in the main lobby, it stocks books, magazines, fresh flowers and a variety of gift items.
- Mail: Delivered to patient rooms Monday-Friday.
- Parking: Free on every campus. Valet is available from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Amenities may vary by facility. Contact the information desk at each hospital for further information or visit the Locations page to contact a specific facility.
Find a Doctor
Looking for high-quality, compassionate care close to home? Search Corpus Christi Medical Center doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule